Search here

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Forex MegaDroid Price Is Going Up

Hello everybody. I received an e-mail from a Forex MegaDroid promoter (Andreas Kirchberg of Forex Killer fame) a few minutes ago notifying me that the Forex MegaDroid developers are going to increase the price of their product. The way I see it either they’re just saying this to drive up sales (last minute rush sort of thing) or they really mean it. Your guess on his is as good as mine. Right now the Forex MegaDroid EA costs $97. I tried to find out how much they’re going to raise the price but unfortunately I did not find anything. But I don’t think it’s going be raised all that much - maybe to $140? I’m basing my speculation on the same tactic that the FapTurbo developers used. They too said they’re going to raise the price, raised it once, then they said they’ll raise it again but that second time never happened - could this be a repeat of this tactic? Could Forex MegaDroid be related in some way to FapTurbo? Anyways, enough of my speculations.

Here is a copy of the e-mail I received (this is an excerpt - I removed some stuff that was not pertinent to the subject):

The launch of Forex MegaDroid is almost over and, as
promised by John and Albert, the price is going up.

Remember, Forex MegaDroid has unique features that NO other
robot on the market has:

- Broker buster in-built mechanism (no broker in the world
will ever know you are trading with it and hence cannot
stop you from doubling your account every month)

Consistency - Year-by-year impressive performance. In 2009
alone the robot has almost QUADRUPLED the deposit!

- Multi-Market Performance – the only robot that is
capable of trading with 95.86% accuracy in every single
market condition: trending, non-trending, volatile,
non-volatile. This is HUGE since it’s the reason the robot
is able to trade every month with an uncanny accuracy rate.

- New Artificial Intelligence technology (RCTPA) which
allows the robot to see what will happen in the market
within the next 2-4 hours with unheard of accuracy rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewer